Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Very pleased with the pediatrician

I am really glad that we found a pediatrician that we liked. The first visit today with the twins reinforced my favorable first impression. She seems to be on top of things and very sympathetic to the stress of caring for 4 little girls.

I got the impression that our girls are doing better than the doctor thought that they would be at this point. They continue to gain weight and have had no major health issues. Madison is still in the lead at 6 lbs. 7.5 oz. While Jordan is a close second at 5 lbs 15.5oz. We see the pediatrician again next Tuesday to check electrolytes and overall check up. October 10th we do the sleep study again to see if they can come off the O2.

I am so tired right now that I don't know if

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home