Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

One big happy family

Madison is home! We made it back around 8 p.m. and we have survived the first double feeding. Getting to and from the hospital was a nightmare, traffic was at a stand still. We made it though. Wow, I can't believe that I am typing this when I have so much to do...

Here are some photos:


This is what the traffic looked like on I45...and on 610...and on 59. I could not catch a break.











Madison getting ready to leave for home. At home Mom is anxious for our arrival.












All strapped in and ready to go.











The girls seemed pleased to be in each others company once again.

















Mom left this out and Rylee took advantage of both parents being distracted with little sisters.

















And this is what she did.

1 Comment:

  1. Jennifer said...
    Hahaha! I love this group of pictures! Rylee looks like her momma used to when we stayed at Granny Cuby's:)...I'm pretty sure she used to decorate our faces like that too!!!! Everyone looks great and I'm so happy the girls are at home. I may have to take a vacation and come be the nanny for a while:)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home