Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I think I need a hug


I just found this picture of Reagan's first birthday and thought that the Grandparents might like it.









Right now Kari and I are feeling like we bit off more than we can chew. I know that it will get easier, but right now it is a little overwhelming.

You know how tired you feel when that alarm goes off for the first time, real early in the morning? I felt like that all day yesterday. I am glad that I didn't have to work, I would have been dangerous at the controls. Today is a bit better, but I still think that I could sleep for a week.

I took the dogs to the vet this morning for check ups and flea medication. We have a full blown infestation. Not very much fun. The exterminator is coming tomorrow and we will have to be out of the house for at least four hours. We tried to time it with the twins doctors appointment, but I have the feeling that the bug guy will show up after the appointment. It is very inconvenient since we want to limit the twin's exposure to other people at this point. I guess we will drive around for awhile and bring some DVDs for the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home