Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Any day now

I saw the girls last night. Madison is off oxygen again. However, she had an A and B while I was there, so I am guessing that she gets another 5 days for misbehaving. We have not spoken to the doctor this morning, but I think that we may be able to bring Jordan home tomorrow. We (or at least I am) on pins and needles and waiting for the doctor to call to give us the sleep study results is killing me.

Madison is now 5 lbs. 9 oz. and Jordan is 4 lbs. 12 oz. It is really amazing how fast they grow.

Kari just told me that she is not on pins and needles and that she doesn't think they will be coming home tomorrow. I guess we will see.

I will now go stare at the phone till the doctor calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home