Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Have you bared your soul lately?

I can't believe that I let my mother talk me into allowing her to photograph this. However, she said you have already bared your soul on your blog, you might as well have a picture of this. So here is me trying to get somethings done while keeping Jordan quiet.


Mr. Mom on the night shift. I think this look is really going to take off. I decided to get one in black to wear at work.























She looks pretty cozy.





















Keeping tabs on the folks next door.























Reagan has been a bit accident prone today. One bit lip and a couple bonks on the head, but not too much worse for the wear.




















Reagan "helping" Dad with Madison














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home