Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sand in my pants

We finally got around to buying sand for the sand box. We told the girls on Reagan's birthday that they would get sand for the sandbox and they have been reminding us ever since. So yesterday I took Ry and Rea to Lowes to get sand.

They were very excited about it and I was thinking that it would be great to have something else to occupy their minds for more than a couple of minutes, and it did. However, we then spent the next several hours saying things like: "Don't dump the sand out the sandbox." "I told you, DON'T dump the sand out. Keep the sand in or you won't have any left to play with." "Stop throwing sand." "Don't rub your eyes!" "Awh, wait, wait, wait, WAIT! Let me get the hose."

So, it was a good distraction for the big girls, but it didn't reduce our work load like I had planned.

The twins are doing well. Madi is cutting teeth and has not been very happy unless she is being held. While it was nice to have her snuggle on my chest this morning, but it does make it difficult to accomplish any other tasks.

It was a little crazy this morning. As soon as I rolled out of bed I was bombarded with "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, DADDY!" from Rylee while Reagan and Madison were both fussing and I was trying to change diapers. Things a settled down a bit now. I still don't know how Kari does it for four days in a row, all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home